Sunday, June 13, 2010

Do not leave these children unattended.

Matt and I went to the temple yesterday. (a six hour minimum absence)  It is bad to leave our children home alone. Their creativity gets a little out of hand. I know they do naughty things and don't tell us, but the funny thing is that sometimes they are so proud of their creations or adventures that they take pictures. Don't they realize that they are creating incriminating evidence? I am always surprised when I download the pictures on the camera as I prepare to blog. I never know what I will find. Today I found pictures like this one:



I guess I should be glad that they were getting along.  Kaylee said the neighbor came out and comented that Kaylee looked like one of those elephants that provide rides for people.  She thought maybe she should be offended at being called an elephant, but decided to let it slide.  I think she gave a ride to every small child in the neighborhood.   I am thankful that at nearly 15 years old, she is still willing to play with her siblings.  She stays very busy with her teenage life, but will periodically take time to assist her siblings in their endeavors.  Probably that heartwarming fact is what helps me overlook the mess and danger that happens everytime I leave home.

By the way...   Matt just saw this picture, and commented that the Honda in the driveway was in the garage when we left for the temple, and was also in the garage when we returned.  The kids fessed up to giving rides by taking it out of gear and pushing it back and forth.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I really have much to add other than a big old 'Laugh Out Loud'. Sounds like you've got some wonderfully fun and keep-you-on-you=toes children there! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family