Sunday, February 22, 2009

Maddo -- a picture is worth a thousand words!



But here is one word: AAAARRRRGGGGG!




(Are you asking, "How can that happen without a mother knowing what was going on!?" I will tell you. I was upstairs in the way back of the house trying to have a meaningful "heart-to-heart" talk with Brother. I was totally focused on him. I came downstairs and this is what I found. To Maddo and Hunkey's credit, they did clean it all up afterward. The next day Maddo helped her dad use all the paper in the wood stove. Double fun from a few free newspapers! Hooray!)

1 comment:

  1. I always know that when it is extra quiet and no one is bothering me - it means the kids have found something extra fun to do (which means a big mess, hence the quiet they know when you find them they have a chance of getting into trouble). At least they have imaginations!

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family