Thursday, March 5, 2009

Does this happen at your house?

I was cleaning KayBee's room and found this cartoon. Things like this make me wonder what goes on while I am gone. I hope that someday she will be the next Bill Watterson, presenting a female version of Calvin and Hobbes. I keep telling her that she needs to put together a book of cartoons for one of her Young Women Value Projects. Our family life certainly provides her with enough subject material! I'm sure that many of you also have things that would fit her themes. I have a great idea! How about you send us your stories, quotes and any other funny, embarassing, distressing, ingenious, etc. experiences with your children so they can be featured in her cartooning as well! (I just want to know that we are not alone in this crazy adventure of child raising!)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and unique talent! You know the kid that wrote the book on Captain Underpants was in Jr. High. You really should encourage her to write some sort of fun series.
    Love the blog

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family