Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is Our Family Normal? Part 1

It has been a great concern to my youngest child lately, to know if our family is "normal."  He frequently evaluates something we do, and asks, "Do normal families ..."  I'm not quite sure how to answer that question.  

I decided to document some of the things that we do, or that happen at our house.  Maybe you can help us decide if we are normal. 

This happened while I was out of town.  I am not responsible for the condition of the bathroom that you see in the background.  As for the face on the potty --that would be Kaylee's creation.  A bit unnerving to sit on if you ask me...


2 comments:

  1. lol, I love the toilet face and I am not sure if your family is normal, we are most certainly not. Although I am glad my kids are not the only ones to color on the toilet:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. That is so funny! What a great idea for an april fools joke! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family