Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hunkey Hates My Hair


After having my hair cut asymmetrical for a few months, I decided to be normal again. It turned out shorter than I anticipated, but I'm fine with that, as I won't have to go back for 6 months or so. When I came home, Kadin looked at me and said, "Mom, why did you do that? It does not look like you." Everyone in my family had the same reaction, but were more tactful in thier expressions. Even people at church, who never once commented on it when it was lopsided, managed a fake compliment this time around. (You know how you can tell when people don't reallly mean what they are saying. ) It's all very interesting and amusing to me. I like it, and it has already grown out quite a bit anyway, so it's not even an issue anymore. I just thought I'd put this in, so I can remember Hunkey's funny dissapointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family

Our Family