Friday, October 10, 2008

Birthday Dillema

Okay, so Mom doesn't have time to post, so I Nephi-I mean I KayBee- am going to do it for her.

Yesterday was Peachy's birthday. We decided to celebrate it today, though, because we didn't have any presents. We keep asking her what she wants, but every time we get a one-word answer: dog. To which she gets a one-word answer: no. All of us know exactly what to get her. I am planning on an easel and a set of HB pencils. Brother wants to wrap up a set of StarWars legos. Dad is buying the latest in bike gadgetry. Mom has her eye on a vitamix that she knows Peachy would just love.
Peachy's opinion? "dog."
Does anyone else around here have problems like this???

It's definitely fall around here. The sun is shining, but I can still see my breath! The darn wind! During the night we can hear it in the air vents. brrrr. We can't even turn the heater on, 'cause we've got to have 'em cleaned first. We've all been wearing snow coats in the house.

I've gotta go do homework. darn homework. phooey on homework.
love,
KayBee

P.S. What are y'all dressing up as for Halloween? :) Only 20 days away! yippeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family

Our Family